The registration for the admission starts in the month of December.
The minimum age as on 31st March:
- Play-Way – 2 years
- Nursery – 3 years
- LKG – 4 years
- UKG – 5 years
- Class I – 6 years
Documents to be submitted at the time of Registration:
- Duly filled in application form.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Duly signed copy of rules and regulations of the school.
- Two passport size photographs of the child and one each of mother and father.
- Registration fee as per fee schedule.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- Original birth certificate for Pre-Primary classes and Class I.
- Original school leaving/Transfer certificate countersigned by the School Board/ DEO.
- Original Report card of previous class passed.
- Please note that Registration does NOT guarantee admission and the registration fee is not refundable.
- The registered children are called for admission tests and/or interaction.
- Admission is granted on the basis of merit and the number of seats available.
- Transport is available to all sectors of Panchkula, Dhakoli, Baltana, Zirakpur, Derabassi, MDC, Manimajra, Pinjore and Railway Colony
- All payments are made in the scheduled bank of the school, in cash or by draft, in favour of St. Soldier Divine Public School.
Withdrawal of the child should be notified to the school office “in writing’. The date of receipt of the letter shall be treated as the date of withdrawal. A minimum of one month’s notice is mandatory otherwise one month’s fee in lieu of the notice will be charged.
25% of seats reserved for BPL / EWS category as per government guidelines.
Admission Helpline 98154 55600